As a Graphic Designer, you will be working alongside our creative team in the conceptualization, design, and development of creative content for all marketing initiatives. You will assist in creating a strong visual presence for the company across all platforms. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but other duties may be assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize & develop the graphic design, social media assets, eCommerce, print, POS, and OOH artworks for branding, and sales & marketing collaterals to meet project objectives and timeline.
- Implement HTML coding when necessary for homepage features and email blasts.
- Producing and editing imagery and videography.
- Understand design principles, compositions & layouts in digital (social media, Google Ads, Websites) and retail.
- Shape brand standards and ensure branding consistency across B2C channels, for all content.
- Work closely with the marketing and content teams to develop creative assets and bring ideas & marketing campaigns to fruition.
- Follow and keep up with new trends and be proactive to contribute creative ideas.
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent design skills with a flair for layout and aesthetics
- Good working knowledge of print processes and finished artwork preparation.
- Able to work independently and be a team player.
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a strong sense of composition, typography, and layout skills.
- Diploma or Degree in Design / Web / Graphic / Creative Multimedia / Social Media or equivalent
- Min 2 – 3 years of related working experience ia n design agency, e-commerce or digital environment
- Highly skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects and Adobe Premier Pro/Final Cut Pro on PC and Mac
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge of Photography, HTML, Motion graphic and Illustration is an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time