A. Stephanides & Son Luxury Goods Ltd has been honored at the European Property Awards with the Best Retail Interior award for Cyprus 2020 for new Stephanides Luxury boutique in Limassol.
The award was announced in an online virtual ceremony on the 11th of December. A. Stephanides & Son Luxury Goods Ltd will also compete against the best property professionals across the European region to be recognized in the category.
The project was designed and executed by the Swiss firm Dobas AG.
Facts & Information
- The European Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
- The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best and Lord Waverley, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
- The European Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the regions.
- The official Awards website is www.propertyawards.net
- The Awards are in their 27th year and cover over 45 different residential and commercial categories. Regional heats are staged for Arabia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Central & South America, the Caribbean, USA, UK and Asia Pacific.
- The top winners in each region will automatically be entered in to the overall international awards, culminating in announcements of the International and World’s Best winners at the end of the process.